David P. Petersen Law handles property insurance cases. We provide guidance, advice, and advocate for clients with property insurance claims, including:
- Representing insureds during the investigation of a claim, including if an Examination Under Oath is demanded.
- Helping clients resolve their claims when there is a dispute or when too much time has passed without a decision being made about the claim.
- Suing insurance companies to force insurance companies to pay covered claims.
David P. Petersen Law has worked on a large variety of insurance claims, but some of the claims we see most often involve:
- Hurricane or windstorm damage
- Fire damage and arson
- Smoke damage
- Hail damage
- Sinkhole damage
- Theft loss or stolen property
- Vandalism damage
- Water damage
- Damage caused by tenants
- Business income or rental income losses
If you are dealing with an insurance claim, call us to speak with an attorney about your legal options.